Fashion Friday // Major Makeover
It is my pleasure to introduce you to the new and improved ChristineBullock.com! If you stopped by this past month you surely noticed that we were hiding out during our little site face lift. But the work is finally done and we are feeling more beautiful than ever!
Since our face-lift was site-wide, our blog has been dark for the past month as well. But, don’t worry, I have been collecting loads of exciting tips, workout moves, debatable topics and more and I am ready to get back to sharing!
I can’t think of anything that goes better with a makeover than a new wardrobe. So why not kick things off with a fashion update a la Carbon38. I have been modelling and ordering more gorgeous new pieces this season than ever.
I think that fit fashion motivation is SO real! When I buy a great fitting, fun, sexy piece I really do get a little spring in my step at the gym. Do you agree?
Here are my top 5 today:
1. Happy prints. L’urv Sportswear is new on Carbon38 and they are winning me over with this Beverly Hills Hotel meets Tropicana print. So good.
2. Details Details. MONREAL knows the value of a finishing touch. It’s the little details that make a could-be-typical piece extra lux.
2. Fembot. Sometimes I just want to feel like the Terminator. Like a workout machine. Nobody does this look better than Sukishufu.
4. Loosen up. Relaxed. Loose. Comfy. I love feel-good pieces in beautifully soft materials. Blue Life Fit has you covered with perfect basics.
5. Lady like look. I am obsessed with ALALA‘s new toppers — from this mesh top to a gorgeous open front sweater. These classy pieces are perfect for those days when you’re feeling graceful, tall and glamorous post-pilates or barre class.
I hope you love my picks — if not, no worries, Carbon38 has a TON of option to suit every individual style. Check out what’s new and don’t forget to use my coupon code Christinebul50 for $50 off of $200.
Let me know how you like the new site. xoxo