The Body Beautiful Dressing
Body Beautiful Salad Dressing
- ¾ cup of hot water
- 2 tablespoons fresh squeeze lemon juice
- 1 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic, peeled
- 2 teaspoons (dash) of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon (dash) onion powder
- 3 tablespoons of chopped dill
- 2 ½ cups of spinach
Combine all ingredients in Vitamix and blend until dressing has a thick creamy texture. Store for up to a week.
Try it with: Cauliflower Croutons and Ceasar Salad!
- ½ head Cauliflower, cut into tiny florets
- Boiling Water
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Oil
1. Steam cauliflower florets then drain water.
2. Add 1 tablespoon of coconut oil to sauté pan. Add cauliflower.
3. Add sea salt and pepper to taste. Sauté until nicely browned and crisp.
Add to caesar salad or any variety of salad as a gluten-free crouton packed with nutrients.