It’s hard to find smart snacks and meals when traveling, so I always make sure to pack nutritious options.
1. Stay hydrated with fresh @smartwater for your skin and to reduce the cravings to chow down on airplane snacks.
2. Pick up any fresh fruit you can find like bananas or apples. They have lower sugar than most protein bars and include fiber to slow the insulin release, meaning you have lasting energy to sprint to your next flight.
3. The kids section of @wholefoods has some clean snacks. I love #veggie-go’s. 15 calories and only fresh fruits and veggies. A few options are #carrotsapplesginger #berriesspinachapplessweetpotatoes #organic #glutenfree
4. My fav hemp seeds coated with cocoa nibs from #hempnatura. ( I dipped my banana in the bag for a smart banana split Sunday breakfast)
5. Eye cover and @beatsbydre for some peace and quiet.